Summer Sampler 2016
Twenty blocks. Ten of your favorite designers. Three sampler layouts. Join Katie of Swim, Bike, Quilt, Faith of Fresh Lemons Quilts, and myself—along with seven of our other favorite quilt designers—with this complete sampler quilt pattern! Summer Sampler 2016 includes:
• Fully tested PDF instructions for each 12"-finished block
• Finishing instructions for 3 sampler layout options in the following sizes: 57" x 78", 85" x 85", or 100" x 100"
• Quilt mock-up coloring sheet for planning
• Each block pattern includes a digital mock-up of a quilt layout using that particular block
• Access to a subscriber-only Facebook group to interact with other quilters and the designers
Fabric requirements for the blocks: Approximately 20 fat-quarters, or about 5 yards total.
The quilt mock-up shown uses solids in 7 different colors. If you would like to mimic the colors in the mock-up, I recommend Kona Solids by Robert Kaufman in some combination of the following colors:
• Ice Frappe
• Dusty Blue
• Limelight or Chartreuse
• Emerald or Everglade
• Jade Green
• Candy Green