Summer Sampler 2019: Piecing Bootcamp
Looking to up your quilting game? "Summer Sampler 2019: Piecing Bootcamp" is a skill-building sampler quilt pattern that will polish your piecing technique with 21 unique block designs! Join the more than 1,700 quilters who have already purchased!
Each of the 21 blocks in this pattern focuses on a different piecing skill or design element, ranging from half-square triangles to foundation paper piecing to curves to Y-seams. Along with the block patterns, you’ll also receive helpful tips and tutorials straight from the designer.
Please note that this pattern is available as a downloadable PDF only. You will receive a link to download the files immediately upon purchase.
This pattern includes:
• A Welcome PDF with fabric requirements and suggested colors (a limited number of fabric kits are available from www.sewtopia.com)
• Fully-tested instructions for 21 gorgeous quilt blocks (all blocks measure 12-1/2" x 12-1/2")
• Complete finishing instructions to make an 80" x 92" sampler quilt
• Two layout options for finishing instructions (you will receive both - no need to choose!)
• Quilt mock-up coloring sheet for planning
• Access to a private Facebook group ask questions, get advice, and connect with other quilters who are making this quilt
Fabric requirements for the blocks: Approximately 9 yards total to make the sampler blocks, as well as 5-6 yards for the alternating setting blocks. More detailed information is available in our Welcome PDF, which you can download on purchase.
Finished quilt size: Approximately 80" x 92"