Perfect HST Sampler Quilt Pattern
This beginner-friendly sampler pattern features 12 different block designs and is suitable for all skill levels. It uses my Perfect HST Templates to create the half-square triangles—so you won't have to do ANY trimming!
Please note that this pattern is available only as a downloadable PDF. You will receive a link to download the files immediately upon purchase.
The pattern includes:
• 12 beautiful and unique block patterns (10 of the blocks measure 12-1/2" x 12-1/2, while the center block measures 28-1/2" x 28-1/2")
• Complete finishing instructions to make a 52" x 62" quilt
• Fabric requirements, including suggested Kona Solids colors (a limited number of fabric kits are available at www.sewtopia.com)
• A Pattern Guide, including ways to prepare/get organized to make the sampler, practice lessons in using the Perfect HST templates and accurately piecing completed HSTs, tips for beginner success, and more
• Access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions, get advice, and connect with other quilters
• Three free bonus patterns for using up leftover HSTs made during the course of the pattern
The Perfect HST Templates are not included with this pattern. You must purchase the templates in order to make this quilt. Click here to purchase the templates.
Fabric requirements for this quilt: 2-1/2 yards of a gray solid, 1-1/8 yards of a white solid, and 1/4-1/2 yard each of 10 colorful solids. More detailed information is available in the Pattern Guide PDF.
Questions? Click here to see the Perfect HST BOM FAQ.